Coaching Courses Registration Form
Bowls BC will supply the course manuals. The course takes about 8 ½ hours and may be delivered in one day or two days. We can only handle 15 coaches at a time and is first-come first-serve basis. Additional courses will be held with adequate demand.
What You Will Need For The Clinic
- Writing/note-taking materials
- Comfortable clothing
- Rain gear (the course will not be cancelled due to rain)
- Bowling shoes (we will be on the green)
- Your bowls (optional – we will provide bowls)
Player Development Clinics Registration Form
The foundation theory in the 4 Steps to Success in Lawn Bowls is used in nearly every sports training system throughout the World. Strategic decision- making with Goal- setting, Structured Practice, mental skills training and fitness training are now the acknowledged framework to successful athletic programs. These clinics are conducted to contribute to the successful application of this approach to the sport of Lawn Bowls.
Provincial Championships Registration Form
Officiating Level Courses Registration Form
Endorsement Application From Club
- The club has no reservations about the suitability of the applicant for umpiring at the level for which the application is made.
- The club will offer the applicant an equitable share of available future club officiating work to assist with development of her/his practical umpiring competence and future reaccreditation.