KidSport offers financial assistance to children under 19 for registration of BBC and club programs. For more information, go to: http://www.kidsportcanada.
Assistance to junior may be available in your area for club registrations, event and coaching registrations. The applications vary by city/region (KidSport chapters). If you run or plan to run a junior program, your club should review the information on the KidSport website.
KidSport Application Guidelines: KidSportBC_2016_application
Apply for Assistance
Steps to apply for KidSport funding
- Get the right application form – from the list below, find the KidSport chapter that corresponds with the city that you live in, and download the application.
- Read over the guidelines page – each chapter has guidelines specific to your community, please read over the guidelines and ensure that you and the sport organization you are applying for are eligible for KidSport funding
- Complete application – print application form and fill out each section on the form. the Adult Sponsor (parent or guardian) is responsible for filling out the application and keeping a copy for their records
- Send application to your KidSport chapter – contact information for your chapter can be found at the bottom of your application form. Please send your application via the methods listed (i.e. if there is no email address, application must be mailed or faxed)
- Please allow a minimum of 60 days before funds are sent – of course if you have questions before then, feel free to reach out to your KidSport chapter.
To apply for KidSport Funding download the application form for the city that you live in: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/british-columbia/apply-for-assistance/